About Girls Education
Vedic Gurukul For Girls
It is said that a mother is the first and foremost teacher of a child; so, if a female is educated it means a whole family is educated.
The education of women in the area where the trust operates is very poor. Even today, most of the families in the villages pay no
attention to educate a girl.
The trust management believes that education is the only weapon to fight against ignorance, poverty and all sorts of weaknesses<br /> Education, based on spiritual guidelines, will help the students to become disciplined , self-reliant, responsible and bring harmony to<br /> society Children have the opportunity to study and grow up within an integral system of education based on vedic philosophy
A smile & your Love, the only thing they need!
Our Gurukul is dedicated to support children from the underprivileged and vulnerable sections of society, accommodating the children as residential students, providing for all their needs to lead a healthy life, as well as cover their educational expenses, in order to help them towards a mature and stable life.
Yoga & Meditation Yoga Yoga
Yoga & Meditation
- Yoga, as a self disciplined method for achieving a complete self realization.
- Yoga, as techniques of controlling the body and the mind.
- Yoga, as a name of one of the schools or systems of philosophy (darśana).
- Yoga, in connection with other words, such as “hatha-, mantra- and laya-,” referring to traditions specializing in particular techniques of yoga.
- Yoga, as the form of “internal healing” is the main purpose of Yoga practice.
Meditation can be defined as a practice where an individual uses a technique, such as focusing their mind on a particular object, thought or activity, to achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm state.